Rlink2 loswerden

• Hello @SalkkuFIN,
    welcome to our Kadjar-Forum :)

yes, perhaps it could be possible to remove the RLink2... but nobody here has done that, yet…
    because you will get many errors for sure... and even if you would be able to solve this all, you will lose some functions and possibilities controlled via RLink and you would not be able to change few settings any more… for example especially the driving-assistant-systems, like "Snakebody" already said...

so it's really not recommended to remove the RLink-system...

Perlmutt - ehem.130 PS dCi, 4WD, BOSE, Panoramadach, 360° Safety+Protection, u. Winterpaket und außerdem: Duplex-Endschalldämpfer, einklappbare AHK, Webasto TT Evo4, LED-Kennzeichenleuchten, LED-Einstiegsleisten, LED-Handschuhfachbeleuchtung, LED-Ambientebeleuchtung, versenkbare Kopfstützen hinten, Alu-Cover für Fensterheberschalter, Chrom-Cover für Türöffner, Chrom-Heckleiste, Sportpedale, Shark-Antenne und Woofer schön im 17" Notrad integriert :D

• thanks for your answers.
    I can stick with rlink, because i have Carplay function. But still if someone finds a solution for this, it would be nice.

I was just test driving new captur with a 9,3” ips screen. What a difference compare to rlink 2 screen.

I have heard that belshee screen would fitto rlink replacement.

But still have not heard if someone has reallydone it.