Beiträge von shouk_1987

Tried disabling Ext Temp sensor and air quality sensor and still problem is not solved

I donot have air quality management enabled by default ( as reading from ECU )

I have tried the recycling 100% and it doesnot have any impact also with writing command of start permenant ( if it worked , this is IO values for testing purposes only i believe )

Well, i have already set the country to zone 2 as i knew from an experienced friend that it is better for our country weather

External Temp sensor is important to me and i am also making it visible in cluster

Mmm, The air quality is the remaining one that i didnot try.

I hope it works if i changed it

I will check and keep you posted

Cheesy or Anyone,

Did you ever see any configuration responsible for forcing the air recirculation button or the threshold temperature where it automatically opens ( around 15C )

I have tried HVAC > CLIM+ but no success

I am talking on the case where the blower is OFF ( FAN is OFF ) , in this scenario you do not have control over this button and you are forced that the button is OFF ( not lit or no light )

Now this means that you will have fresh air from outside coming to the vents ( this is true for Temp. starting 15C and below while for 15C and above the fresh air will not come from outside )

I my country , It is actually not "fresh air", It is polluted and have bus smokes and bad odor or smell specially in heavy traffic

I addition to that most of the surface area of the land is desert and not greenery hence a lot of dust & particles , etc

Hence I would need to take control of the air circulation button even if FAN is OFF for my needs ( this is the case in Asian cars like Nissan , Kia , Toyota , Honda , etc )

Cheesy and everyone else

Maybe one of you knows where to find the radar settings on the Kadjar.

The background is whether this is hidden somewhere on my Kangoo 3 and can be activated.

All predecessors had this "very good" auxiliary device.:thumbup:

Radar settings are under ACC but you would need the radar installed and calibrated behind the front bumper so you can read / write the configuration

It is responsible for some ADAS functions like AEBS (Active Emergency Brake System) , DW (Distance Warning) and ACC (Active Cruise Control)

I have never ACC fitted to any Kadjar worldwide from any video or anyone complained about it etc and it is one of the Cons for any review on the Kadjar

however it is there in the brochures of Renault Spain , UK & Germany

That's not possible without activating the fan...

And I think the reason for that is because there is only one fan, which can circulate the air either from outside or inside the car... and if you turn off this fan, there is no airstream anymore... so it is. ..

Hello Cheesy

It is possible with other cars specially Asians like Nissan, Kia, Mazda, etc

I am talking about the electronic gate that either prevents or permits the outside air from coming in to the cabin.

must of the times the outside air in my country smells not that good and polluted with Gases like motorcycles hence i donot want to open the Fan while i want to prevent outside air from coming in ( i open a small portion of my glass for fresh air breath but it will smell bad if i opened the air gate from outside )

Note that this operation is automatically triggered below a specific temperature ( i think 15C ) so above this temperature it automatically close the gate if Fan is off and the solution is good for me

Once below 15C then it is annoying and i am forced to have air coming from outside

I am searching over the internet for a convenience feature that i really want to apply

I want to achieve that the windows auto close on a single lock ( preferably when leaving car as the stock proximity do on its own )

It happened to me multiple times that i forget a window opened and i relaize that when i am back at the car

I know that i can close windows with double lock on remote but this is valid when i know that there is any window opened and i am willingly closing it from remote

I am talking that i am unaware or forgets that there is a windows opened, This is possible in aftermarket modules where windows are auto closed each time car is locked hence windows will never be forgotten to be closed

I wish to accomplish the same result with my stock Kadjar PH2 where i have stock closure from remote with double lock

Thanks in advance

Hello ,

I have changed the Rims & Tyres from 225/45/19 to a more comfortable size of 235/55/17

I want to change the Tires Circumference so the Speedometer reflects the correct speed ( the difference is 0.5 KM/H only but it is good to be accurate )

However the ABS ECU Configuration does not save the new circumference at all ( tried the 3 ECUs for ABS and it is the same result )

Anyone had success to change the Tire size and from which location if he was successful .

Thanks in advance

Sorry if i am hijacking the idea but would this setting do exactly ?

I have an edc gearbox petrol

Thanks a lot Cheesy. I've fixed it. Used the 1.9 ECU and it worked. I love this forum and all the help you're providing guys, even though I read it with Google Translate most of the time. Vielen Dank noch einmal :)

How did it work with you

I have tried all templates for the ABS and still it can not apply the writing of ExtendedGrip

It just do not write the config

note that i do not have the Grip circular switch beside the handbrake button ( i have a coin pocket instead ), Do you this button in your car ?