DDT4All - Software zur Modifikation diverser Fahrzeug-Parameter

• Danke, das ist an dieser Stelle natürlich auch ein wichtiger Hinweis, dass dies wohl nur beim PH1 funktioniert mit diesen Fensterheber-Schaltern..

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Perlmutt - ehem.130 PS dCi, 4WD, BOSE, Panoramadach, 360° Safety+Protection, u. Winterpaket und außerdem: Duplex-Endschalldämpfer, einklappbare AHK, Webasto TT Evo4, LED-Kennzeichenleuchten, LED-Einstiegsleisten, LED-Handschuhfachbeleuchtung, LED-Ambientebeleuchtung, versenkbare Kopfstützen hinten, Alu-Cover für Fensterheberschalter, Chrom-Cover für Türöffner, Chrom-Heckleiste, Sportpedale, Shark-Antenne und Woofer schön im 17" Notrad integriert :D

• Thank you, this is of course also an important note at this point that this probably only works on the PH1 with these window regulator switches..

I am attaching panel shape of ph2 with all buttons auto

I have also contacted ali express seller that i already know and dealt with his store earlier for the Qashqai and he confirmed it will not work with all windows auto as stock

• no problem, and even more beautiful when it works...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

You're welcome and have a nice evening,

Greetings from Carinthia:)

I have the same problem of not being able to activate ExtendedGrip

I have tried all ABS ECUs and all of them make ABS icon flashes in the cluster but it cannot save Extended Grip feature

I have same errors as well

Edit : note that my car does not have the Extended Grip switch in front of cup holders ( All trims in my country did not have this switch except one year in the last trim if i am correct )

• I have seen somehwere in a tweaking group on facebook that there is a tweak to enable only driver's door on 1st unlock from inside handle from inside button

Meaning that when the driver open his door then his door only will unlock and not all 4 doors

A far as I know there is no setting for it in Rlink in user settings so it maybe sits somewhere

I have tried to search in Doolock under BCM ECU but could not find it

Also i have set parking sensors in front cluster

Now i really want to remove sensors from rlink so the camera can take the full screen as the screen is not that big

Anyone know how to set both these mods ?

• I have the same problem of not being able to activate ExtendedGrip

I have tried all ABS ECUs and all of them make ABS icon flashes in the cluster but it cannot save Extended Grip feature

I have same errors as well

Hello,

ok, I think maybe this option is not available and cannot be activated in your "PH2" Kadjar... sorry, but I have no other ideas, too... :/ perhaps additional you can try to ask in the facebook group for "ddt4all"... :thumbup:

so you have done this and then soft-reset...

then activated "EG" in cluster and did reset...

and last you activated the feature in RLink and did "Hard-Reset"...

and after all this, it will not take affect by activating on RLink screen... :|

Also i have set parking sensors in front cluster

Now i really want to remove sensors from rlink so the camera can take the full screen as the screen is not that big

I think this will not be possible... at least I don't know any option to change the screen in "reverse-gear-mode"... ?(

Perlmutt - ehem.130 PS dCi, 4WD, BOSE, Panoramadach, 360° Safety+Protection, u. Winterpaket und außerdem: Duplex-Endschalldämpfer, einklappbare AHK, Webasto TT Evo4, LED-Kennzeichenleuchten, LED-Einstiegsleisten, LED-Handschuhfachbeleuchtung, LED-Ambientebeleuchtung, versenkbare Kopfstützen hinten, Alu-Cover für Fensterheberschalter, Chrom-Cover für Türöffner, Chrom-Heckleiste, Sportpedale, Shark-Antenne und Woofer schön im 17" Notrad integriert :D

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Cheesy ()

• I have seen somehwere in a tweaking group on facebook that there is a tweak to enable only driver's door on 1st unlock from inside handle from inside button

Meaning that when the driver open his door then his door only will unlock and not all 4 doors

I think for this feature does exist an option in ddt4all...

but I don't know if it will really work... :saint:

• I think for this feature does exist an option in ddt4all...

Will try and provide my feedback

There is also the Anti Hijack feature in Doorlock in BCM but it would need an easy access to Rlink for turning it ON and OFF when needed

Edit : My trial is in the below post , also Hijack did not work at all ( all doors are unlocked like normal when the car is locked and I unlock it from remote or door button )

• The problem is in the first step in activating the EG in ABS ECU , it just doesn't take effect

Someone expert told me that the ExtendedGrip circular switch must be present in the center console so the ABS ECU can accept the command

it is located beside the handbrake button ( I just have a coin pocket instead of the switch )

other parameters are configurable with no problem ( the Custer type 2 and the EG present in Rlink ,

I have already showed it in Rlink but when i press Expert it reverts to auto in 5 seconds )

I was also able to remove the sensors completely from Rlink ( but cannot be disabled in Reverse only )

It is under Audio>HMI>VisualParkAssist >> set to Absent ( kindly add it to the 1st page if you want )

• I think for this feature does exist an option in ddt4all...

I was able to show it in RLink indeed so it can be turned on and off however it doesn't make any effect

I believe it needs another configuration under BCM>DoorLock such that it can tell the BCM to apply the desired action

However I cannot find any option under DoorLock related to this feature

I am feeling that Ph2 ECU database or XMLs are not complete or outdated and may be missing some parameters

From where can i download latest ECU database dated 2022 as an example

Another Question of the Audio XML, I am confused and donot know which Radnav xml to use as they all donot show the current real Readings I have modified

My modifications were done on Rlink directly using Developer mode

I have RLink V9.0.33.432