R link store service has been terminated

• Hello,

ok, very strange... Never saw this before... maybe you have to remove and then register your car "for new", perhaps in an other country... Renault Connect (choose any one) but not sure if this will really help you... ?(

But after modifying the .wls file, and opening the RLink Toolbox, the download for "RS Monitor" should start automatically... But without the online-service in background, this will probably not work, so I think you better register your car new in the RLink-Store, as I said... :thumbup:

kind regards

Perlmutt - ehem.130 PS dCi, 4WD, BOSE, Panoramadach, 360° Safety+Protection, u. Winterpaket und außerdem: Duplex-Endschalldämpfer, einklappbare AHK, Webasto TT Evo4, LED-Kennzeichenleuchten, LED-Einstiegsleisten, LED-Handschuhfachbeleuchtung, LED-Ambientebeleuchtung, versenkbare Kopfstützen hinten, Alu-Cover für Fensterheberschalter, Chrom-Cover für Türöffner, Chrom-Heckleiste, Sportpedale, Shark-Antenne und Woofer schön im 17" Notrad integriert :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Cheesy ()

• It doesn't start, I tried too many times. I thought I made a mistake somewhere, but I did it on my friend's 2015 model vehicle without any problems. Even though my vehicle is a 2016 model, such a thing exists. I called Renault. I hope they help. They said they would return.

• mysterious... :/ so we will be excited to see what they say...

Perlmutt - ehem.130 PS dCi, 4WD, BOSE, Panoramadach, 360° Safety+Protection, u. Winterpaket und außerdem: Duplex-Endschalldämpfer, einklappbare AHK, Webasto TT Evo4, LED-Kennzeichenleuchten, LED-Einstiegsleisten, LED-Handschuhfachbeleuchtung, LED-Ambientebeleuchtung, versenkbare Kopfstützen hinten, Alu-Cover für Fensterheberschalter, Chrom-Cover für Türöffner, Chrom-Heckleiste, Sportpedale, Shark-Antenne und Woofer schön im 17" Notrad integriert :D

• Ah, ok, so you got a new RLink-system or at least allnew programming... and normally your dealer has to set the correct VIN and parameters...

But yes, seems this is the problem and the reason for the message you got on Rlink-Store... :/

And for sure, you can try, but I would not recommend... I am also afraid that you could get a greater problem by changing this by yourself... ?(

My opinion is, better listen to Adrien and Jacques on FB-Group ;) :thumbup: if they say it's ok and safe, then you can make it... :)