DDT4All - Software zur Modifikation diverser Fahrzeug-Parameter

• Hallo, ich habe einen Renault Kadjar 1.3 Tce Jahr 2020, hat jemand diese Modifikation gemacht Funktion "Extended Grip" mit geänderter Traktionskontrolle freischalten (Beitrag 614)??

Renault Kadjar Intense 1.3 Tce 140HP-2020

• Hallo Peter,

Ja tatsächlich ich komme aus der nähe von Lahr, und zwar genauer gesagt aus Ettenheim und habe auch schon einige Sachen an meinem Kadjar geändert mit DDT4all

Hallo Highlands,

ich bekomme am Montag ein neues R-Link beim AH Hummel rein. Da in meinem gar nichts mehr läuft und selbst Renault nicht mehr ran gekommen ist.

Vieleicht können wir uns ja mal treffen. Kannst mich auch unter *leguan37@web.de* erreichen.

Gruß Peter

• Hallo leguan37,

Diese Einheiten sind für Diebstahl gesperrt und Sie können nicht einfach aus dem Spenderauto nehmen und in Ihrem installieren.

Grüße

Zu kämpfen, wenn du es haben willst. Bereue es nicht, wenn du verlierst oder aufgibst...

*** Wenn meine Antwort für Sie hilfreich war, klicken Sie auf die Schaltfläche „Gefällt mir“. ****

• Hello and excuse my English (but my German is very bad ;)). Has anyone tried adding RACE MODE to Multisense like from the link bellow?

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNhTqC9-HqQ

I'm finding all of the menus in the Kadjar except the first one (picture 1).
    "ABS / ESC"> "ESC_15-40-UDS_V1.12"> "Paramétrage"> "11 - ECU Configuration" ----- "ESC Orientation"

All the four steps from the video are corresponding to the four screenshots.

Best regards from Austria

• Hello,

yes, funnily in the last days I tried this in my Koleos... I activated and changed all settings (only the ESC setting was/is not available in my car) for the "race-mode", and however there is no advantage for "normal cars" for example like Koleos, Kajdar and Scenic, I think...

But with this I have lost the "Eco-function"... so it is a nice tiny gimmick, but not more for me... and unfortunately the cluster-meter cannot be programmed for the additional display-modes... so the "race-mode" is not shown there...

Because of this, yesterday I changed back all the settings to the "standard-values"...

kind regards

Perlmutt - ehem.130 PS dCi, 4WD, BOSE, Panoramadach, 360° Safety+Protection, u. Winterpaket und außerdem: Duplex-Endschalldämpfer, einklappbare AHK, Webasto TT Evo4, LED-Kennzeichenleuchten, LED-Einstiegsleisten, LED-Handschuhfachbeleuchtung, LED-Ambientebeleuchtung, versenkbare Kopfstützen hinten, Alu-Cover für Fensterheberschalter, Chrom-Cover für Türöffner, Chrom-Heckleiste, Sportpedale, Shark-Antenne und Woofer schön im 17" Notrad integriert :D

• Thanks a lot Cheesy. This is exactly the info I needed. So I will not try either.

I was having troubles lately as my winter tires are 3 years old and a little bit harder, which makes them bad in the sleet. I thought they would make it this year too, but not exactly. As I have no button to disable ESP and it's totally killing me on steep slopes. Tried the one that appears in the RLink's menu, but it's either not works or has a very little effect. Still searching for a way to override it :( We have fresh new 30 cm of snow today in Kärnten, and the car rides perfectly in the white snow, but what about the next wet sleet...

• I understand... yes the grip in snow is quite better than in slippery icy mud... and in your car you cannot de-activate the ESC to let the wheels keep going on....

So this could have been the solution, but unhappily I am afraid, without the possibility to change the "ESC-function", this will not work...?(:|

But regardless you can still try that, too... :thumbup::thumbup:

Perlmutt - ehem.130 PS dCi, 4WD, BOSE, Panoramadach, 360° Safety+Protection, u. Winterpaket und außerdem: Duplex-Endschalldämpfer, einklappbare AHK, Webasto TT Evo4, LED-Kennzeichenleuchten, LED-Einstiegsleisten, LED-Handschuhfachbeleuchtung, LED-Ambientebeleuchtung, versenkbare Kopfstützen hinten, Alu-Cover für Fensterheberschalter, Chrom-Cover für Türöffner, Chrom-Heckleiste, Sportpedale, Shark-Antenne und Woofer schön im 17" Notrad integriert :D

• Thanks again. One last question. In the menu in the picture attached, I can't store the "Activated by diag" choice. It just doesn't apply it. Pressing Write and nothing happens. I've managed to add the button in the RLink's menu and as it was not working as I was hoping, so today checked again all the settings for Extended Grip. Any suggestions would be warmly welcome.