Beiträge von AOne

Thanks a lot Cheesy. This is exactly the info I needed. So I will not try either.

I was having troubles lately as my winter tires are 3 years old and a little bit harder, which makes them bad in the sleet. I thought they would make it this year too, but not exactly. As I have no button to disable ESP and it's totally killing me on steep slopes. Tried the one that appears in the RLink's menu, but it's either not works or has a very little effect. Still searching for a way to override it :( We have fresh new 30 cm of snow today in Kärnten, and the car rides perfectly in the white snow, but what about the next wet sleet...

Hello and excuse my English (but my German is very bad ;)). Has anyone tried adding RACE MODE to Multisense like from the link bellow?

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNhTqC9-HqQ

I'm finding all of the menus in the Kadjar except the first one (picture 1).
    "ABS / ESC"> "ESC_15-40-UDS_V1.12"> "Paramétrage"> "11 - ECU Configuration" ----- "ESC Orientation"

All the four steps from the video are corresponding to the four screenshots.

Best regards from Austria

I have the same problem and it occurs only when the tank is full. All the car was emptied and examined beforehand, but no culprit was found. Already used to it. Guess, the tank lingers and hits the walls of the body.

AA is fully integrated in Android 10, I can't even get that out as an app, you can only deactivate it as a normal, and I had already done that before. I'll try everything else in the MP. The mentioned number ACTIS ... I'll call tomorrow if necessary.

You could still install older and newer versions over it, but it gets replaced in monthly updates (if you use Samsung for example). I'm also with Android 10 and it was my firs thought, but all the effort was in vain.

Try this link for older AA version (I'm using it for years, so it's safe):
    https://www.apkmirror.com/?pos…chtype=apk&s=android+auto

Hello,

ok, so if you haven't done that yet, it has proven to be useful to completely delete the connections and devices and to reconnect them ... so on the mobile phone AA it is best to completely delete them, or at least in the memory settings "cache and "Delete data ... and would still simply delete the Bluetooth connection ... and also completely delete the phone in the RLink ... then do a reset by pressing and holding the power button ... and then just everything from." Try again at the beginning ...

LG

In my case these didn't help. Tried all of them ;) It was a very annoying and time taking operation, that's why I'm responding in English as this problem is not wide spread (only me and one other guy from Ljubljana, a week later, in all the groups and forums I'm participating).
    Sorry guys, my Deutsch is pretty bad and I'm a very long time reader, but not a contributor to the forum ;)

@ Schremser
    I'll reply in English (sorry for that):
    I've had a similar problem - when starting a navigation with Maps and Waze, the routing was instantly canceled. The solution was software upgrade from V3 to V7 in the dealership (in Austria, car bought from Bulgaria). Before that tried everything for a week (cleaning data, reinstalling apps, older versions of AA and GMaps / Waze, factory reset of RLink and so on ...). The only thing that worked was the update. It's free of charge if you're still under warranty and the car stays for a couple of hours. A friend in Bulgaria was out of warranty and it costed him 20 euros. Don't forget to manually restart RLink (long press On/Off button for approx. 10 secons) after the update is finished. The guys in the garage obviously didn't do it and the system was extremely laggy and problem persisted. After reboot all was fixed.