Beiträge von darenh

Excuses i translate.

Yesterday, after about a period of research and preparation, I reached Apple Car Play on My2016 Kadjar Phase1.
    I've had AA for a while, but as an Iphone user, I'm happy to say that it can.

I understand this is not my primary forum, but it is a great source of information from time to time.
    Thanks to Cheesy for his posts, I'm probably his equivalent on a UK forum.
    It's been about 4 years since I published my significant rear camera mounting findings that are common today. thanks again

Yes feel free to use the information.

Grief, just wanted to help fellow Kadjar owners and share my findings, after all I have investigated different devices on the Kadjar and will continue to do so.
    I feel a slight disadvantage with the language and maybe I shouldn't have intruded. I'll just leave this list here of modifications:
    Switch alternative back lights
    Footwell lights
    Interior and exterior door handle lights
    Illuminated front rear sill protection plates
    Heated windscreen wash
    Reversing camera on rlink screen
    Qashqui side bars
    Front rear dash cam system
    Puddle lights
    Powered tailgate
    Auto dimming cctv monitor rear mirror
    Heated seats
    LED fog lights
    LED reversing lights
    And more!

Apologies for the lack of detail, I did not want to go into much detail here so as not to fill your forum up.

I was trying to contact one of your members who asked for information.

Maybe if I tried a link to the U.K. Forum.

Entschuldigung für den Mangel an Details, ich wollte hier nicht viel ins Detail gehen, um dein Forum nicht zu füllen.
    Ich habe versucht, einen Ihrer Mitglieder zu kontaktieren, die um Informationen gebeten haben.
    Vielleicht, wenn ich einen Link zum U.K. Forum ausprobiere.

http://renaultkadjarforum.co.u…he-weekend/#comment-18834

as for the rearview camera, I started off with a mirror monitor that is the same as the electric dimming mirror.
    I did a little further investigation and now have it on the R-link screen, no interface, just as OE.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Here's the video for the tailgate

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Apologies for the intrusion and my lack of language.
    I'm from the UK forum and have done lots of modifications to my Kadjar, including Rearview camera, powered tailgate, interior and exterior lighting,

If I can pass on information, I am happy to help if someone can translate.

Also looking for iron01_de who asked a question but I missed it until now, hopefully I can help

Thanks