Fault Screen of Kadjar

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Fault Screen of Kadjar

Hello all ,

Sorry for language. I have a problem with my Kadjar’s main screen. A few weeks ago, I tried to change somethings via developer menu. And ı wrongly depressed the DisplayMode High/Low buttons and then my screen suddenly got black. Today I went to Renault service to reload the software and now the screen is working , but in wrong orientation :) and I have no idea how to fix it. Do you have any idea ? You may see the photos I attached.

""
      Dateien
    • @semih89

Hello Semih,

I am glad to have you here :thumbup:

This problem is not new for us ;)
      Yes, we can ...help you ^^
      You should be able to reach the "Developer Side" trough the same procedure and system-menu as before... You have to touch the screen "in the free space" 1x left above and 10x right below... Maybe @gstevie1979 or @D-Train1896 already has solved this problem (I think so :saint: ), perhaps they can tell you more...

I think either like this...
      Developer.jpg

or perhaps like this...
      Developer1.jpg

Another solution would be to download the ddt4all software and go to the "RadNav" settings and I believe there is an option to change the display from "Portrait" to "Landscape"... here is the link for this software program... "ddt4all-installer.exe"

Good luck :thumbsup::thumbup:
      Kind regards,
      Chris
      Perlmutt - ehem.130 PS dCi, 4WD, BOSE, Panoramadach, 360° Safety+Protection, u. Winterpaket und außerdem: Duplex-Endschalldämpfer, einklappbare AHK, Webasto TT Evo4, LED-Kennzeichenleuchten, LED-Einstiegsleisten, LED-Handschuhfachbeleuchtung, LED-Ambientebeleuchtung, versenkbare Kopfstützen hinten, Alu-Cover für Fensterheberschalter, Chrom-Cover für Türöffner, Chrom-Heckleiste, Sportpedale, Shark-Antenne und Woofer schön im 17" Notrad integriert :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von Cheesy ()

• Welcome to us here in the forum semhi89 :)

Regards Andy

Renault Kadjar 130 TCe Life, China Radio, DVD Laufwerk, Diplays in den Kopfstützen vorne und hinten, nachgerüste Nebelscheinwerfer, Rückfahrkamera, Parksensoren vorn und hinten, LED Kennzeichenbeleuchtung und Handschuhfachbeleuchtung,LED Strahler Kofferraumklappe, verchromte Spiegelkappen, Eton Subwoofer mit Kondensator, Alarmanlage :) übrigens sieht man Katja jetzt nicht mehr an das das sie eine Renault Life Ausstattung war :)